by Tammy, Linda and Nicole
Hey, I have a lot of respect for all you guys who like to eat pussy because there are too few of you out there. And I’m not the only woman who says this. Furthermore, some of you guys who are giving it the old college try are not doing too well, so maybe this little…
THE PUBLIC RAPE EXPERIMENT
"A loyal TUBIAN in 2013 opened up to me and told me her story and kindly asked me to do a video raising awareness on the issue. This project was made with the best intentions and pure heart. I know it will mean something different to us all and am happy to have opened up a well needed conversation. […] I have been given a responsibility with this YouTube platform of mine and always told myself to stay true and progress towards change."
do you think that if we get enough people caring about this we can get them to make a game?
I’m not sure I could handle that honestly.
At first i reblogged this because it seemed cool, then I watched the video. Holy fuck. I mean, just hell, in 7 minutes I was so submerged int the story I almost cried. This needs to be something, a game, a movie, something.
That tore my heart out someone make this into something a game a movie ANYTHING
- Set up a movie theatre
- Plant a bunch of these giant allium flowers
- Build a super simple tree house
- Add a beer cooler to your patio table.
- Drill holes in your fence and fill with marbles.
- Turn an old bunk bed into a stargazing loft retreat.
- Make a giant Scrabble set
- Build a fire pit
- Build a giant hammock swing.
- Light up some wine bottle tiki torches for a nighttime party.
- Build a backyard beach.
- Sprout a sofa
- Go camping in your own backyard.
- Turn the tent into a pillow-filled reading nook.
- Replace the diving board with a trampoline.
- Build a teepee.
- Make these simple tables out of $30 whiskey barrels.
- Upcycle tires to make a jungle gym.
- Build a simple gazebo
- Create an outdoor tunnel system for your indoor cat.
- Make a simple canopy by stringing a rope between two trees and hanging sheets off of it.
- Build a backyard pizza oven.
- Construct this simple bar for outside entertaining.
- Build a stove for an outdoor kitchen with this Ikea hack.
- Put in a porch bed.
- Spray-paint a lawn Twister game.
- Fashion an amazing set of speakers using wooden salad bowls.
- A wooden pallet sectional is easy to put together and provides lots of extra seating for outdoor parties.
- Create an outdoor art haven by mounting a giant chalkboard against the fence
- Build a small outdoor greenhouse out of reclaimed storm windows.
- Make little hideouts of hula hoops and shower curtains.